[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
firemath.info • View topic - mfenced and separator not quite ok

mfenced and separator not quite ok

Use this forum if you believe an important feature is missing or to report defects.
Forum rules
Entries must be in English and should be related to Firemath.
We reserve the right re remove entries.

mfenced and separator not quite ok

Postby asmodai » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 UTC

asmodai

Re: mfenced and separator not quite ok

Postby firemath » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 UTC

You probably didn't notice the second pink dot within the fences. Place your x' there. See
http://www.firemath.info/examples/example03/
for more details

Yes, the prime is located rather high.
firemath
Site Admin

Re: mfenced and separator not quite ok

Postby asmodai » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 UTC

I had noticed the double pink dot, but was not sure yet if it was a bug or served some specific purpose. I'm alternating between reading the FAQ/examples and trying things from an intuitive UI experience. So apologies for the noise. Being a programmer myself I know that doing the hallway test is a good way to see if a piece of software works intuitively.

I see that you are using the one argument in an mrow idea from http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/chapter3.html#id.3.3.1.2 -- ok, that makes sense.
asmodai

Return to Feature Requests and Bugs