[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
firemath.info • View topic - Button Redering

Button Redering

Use this forum if you believe an important feature is missing or to report defects.
Forum rules
Entries must be in English and should be related to Firemath.
We reserve the right re remove entries.

Button Redering

Postby ScottFur » Thu May 21, 2009 12:13 UTC

I very much like the firefox add-in. Mozilla indicates the add-in is experimental but I find extremely functional, more so than other "experiments".

However, one item I noticed is the rendering of the buttons. I use the w3c theme () and buttons that appear to be graphically generated ( that is I suspect not straight unicode characters) do not appear well. Buttons that have a dark blue background and symbols in black with white trim are difficult to see very well.

I would like to send you a screen shot as an example (jpeg/png).
Is there anything that can be done?
ScottFur

Re: Button Redering

Postby firemath » Thu May 21, 2009 19:21 UTC

Thank you for reporting this!
I can reproduce your observations. So far, I did not know that themes modify the style of XUL windows. I assume this can be fixed by adding an appropriate CSS file, which I hope to implement for the next release.

BTW: If you want to help me get Firemath out of the sandbox (i.e. loose the status experimental) you can leave a positive rating at
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/8969/
firemath
Site Admin

Re: Button Redering

Postby ScottFur » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 UTC

Ich sprechen Deutch eine bissen...
..and my spelling can be atrocious too!

The link took me to the Mozilla-DE site. Missed that at first. No worries!
Left positive comment (I think? wait to see).

Thanks and Regards
Scott

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 UTC.
ScottFur

Return to Feature Requests and Bugs